OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Alpha Zone takes data privacy very seriously and to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting personal data we have detailed our policy below for your reference. If you have any questions regarding the policy, please email us at email@example.com and we will aim to respond promptly.
Alpha Zone Limited (hereinafter referred to the ‘Company’, ‘we’) is a registered company in England and Wales. We are committed to protect any personal details obtained through the process of inquiries, or given in person during courses and events.
We do respect individual’s privacy however we do encourage you to refer back to this page from time-to-time to review our latest terms of policy.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following forms of information
- Personal details: Name, email, telephone number
- Information on your level of prior trading experience: Complete beginner, theoretical understanding, 1-2 years’ experience
- VISA status: Whether one is required to participant in our courses
- If, and what date, you would like to attend a seminar
- How you heard about Alpha Zone Ltd
For participants who are, or have, undertaken a course we may also collect the following information:
- Grades obtained from assignments undertaken throughout the duration of a course
- College, and, or, University of study
- Year of study in further education
- Degree discipline
HOW WE GATHER YOUR DATA
Name, e-mail and telephone number may be captured via the submission of an application on our website at alphatrader.co.uk
We may gather additional information during candidacy such as your previous trading experience and education history.
The Company also runs courses at our office at the address: 1 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3BE, UK .
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
If you contact us via email, telephone, post, or an on-line enquiry, you are accepting that we may use this same contact method to contact you and be used for services provided.
If you have shown an interest in a specific course then we will use the information provided to keep you updated on information regarding that programme, unless you have told us otherwise. We refer to this as an ‘stay informed’ email as any information sent is aimed to provide further insight into the course, or courses, you have shown interest in.
The data captured also serves the following purpose:
- To ensure information on our website is presented as clearly and effectively as possible
- Assess and understand our clients’ feedback
- Contact you on any products, services, or promotions, including via e-mail, newsletter, or telephone on any course you have shown a preference in.
- ‘We’ will never share your data with any third-party, without having your explicit permission to do so.
- If you wish to subscribe to our marketing newsletter then you must opt-in and you can unsubscribe at any time.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
‘We’ will keep your data for a reasonable period of time in order to facilitate your enquiry in regards to one, or more, of our courses.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and in person at workshops or trade fairs.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
As part of our on-going commitment to Data Privacy and compliance to legislation under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will update our policies as and when required. As such, we encourage you to regularly check our Privacy Page for more information to ensure you are up to date with how we are managing your data and your rights.
KNOW YOUR OWN RIGHTS
Under GDPR you have the right to access and erase personal information held about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Alpha Zone Ltd, 1 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3BE, UK, or alternatively, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to remain in control of your own personal data. If, at any time, you want to update or amend your personal data or communication preferences, please contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0) 203 637 3999.